Thursday 17 September 2020

Day 3 - Nearly the weekend

Hi Everyone, 

Today, I got up in the morning went for a shower I had to wash my hair which took me a while after this, I went downstairs to do my normal morning routine. Once I had my breakfast I came upstairs and started my dusting my room and taking my bin out, I normally hoover on Friday's which I will be doing tomorrow and weirdly I am so excited to hoover my room as my carpet looks very dirty. 

I wanted to go for a walk and had done was 2.20km at home but, my body had a bit of pain from my dance class yesterday I decided not to go but then something in my head pushed me to go and that was the best decision I made as I felt really good after the walk and  I felt proud of the small achievement. Lesson learned always push yourself to do more and you can do it. 

After, my walk I went for a shower again and took my duvets out this was much needed as I haven't had a chance to wash these in a while. In the meantime I had my lunch which was pizza, everyone loves pizza, right? 

After lunch, I had a really bad Migraine and ended up going to sleep for a while. I feel a lot better now but I think I do need an early night considering I will be busy again for the next few days. Once I got up I went downstairs to make some dinner which was stir fry another easy healthy dish, it was also filling. 

I hope you have had a good day. :) 


Nikita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New week New day

 Hi Everyone,  Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while it's been a busy couple of days I have been out and about trying to sort out a fe...