Wednesday 23 September 2020

New week New day

 Hi Everyone, 

Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while it's been a busy couple of days I have been out and about trying to sort out a few things.

Today has been a bit more relaxing. I still did my morning routine and felt good after. I have been eating a lot of rubbish lately and I feel like I need need to change this. Normally I would have something unhealthy for lunch but as I am getting back to being healthy I decided to have boiled egg with Avocado on Toast I did have a cheese string on the side, but it was a nice light lunch. 

After lunch, I had a nap as I was super tired from yesterday, I had gone to Ikea, Nandos, Tesco, and Dunelm with my friend, it was a nice day out with a lot of catching up.

Tomorrow plans to clean my room, take the bin out, and workout, and go for a nice long walk. Everyday is a new day. :) 

Thanks All x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New week New day

 Hi Everyone,  Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while it's been a busy couple of days I have been out and about trying to sort out a fe...